The swim team / camp / clinics at Clinton Hills is a great way for kids to be active, develop skills, and make friends. All club members, ages 6 to 18 are eligible to participate. The fun of summer club swimming can lead to year-round involvement in the sport, but for most, it’s just a positive, healthy way to spend the summer.
CHSC Dolphins 2020 Swim Camp!
- 4-week camp focusing on everything from basic skills to advanced techniques (with a whole lot of fun mixed in) to improve your swimmer’s abilities (days will be split age group)
- All coaches will be onsite, with a limited amount of volunteers, to instruct your swimmers to be their very best
- Fun activities, lessons, and competitions throughout the camp
- The camp will end with a fun event for campers on Friday, July 3rd that will have a Fourth of July themed competition!
- Dates: June 8th – July 3rd
- Times: 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Cost: $60/swimmer
- Please ensure your swimmer can swim on their own without floating devices for this camp
- Due to Club regulations, this camp will be drop-off only
- Schedule can be found here: 2020 Swim Camp Schedule
Technique Clinics (Click here to Register)
- Three-week cycle of daily, 45-minute specific clinics will begin after camp.
- Each day will focus on a new skill
- Each day will have an early session for older swimmers and a later clinic for our younger swimmers
- Clinics will be limited to 10 participants per age group for more focused work
- Dates: July 6th – July 24th
- Times: 8:00am – 9:00am (11 and up) and 9:30am – 10:30am (10 and under)
- Cost: $5/swimmer per session
- Limited to 4 clinics per swimmer in order to get more participants into the clinics.
Please Note: Most team communication is conducted by email and some thru Facebook. If you would like more information or have questions, contact Chris Norris, the team coordinator, at email@example.com