Tennis will be up and running this Summer with a few changes and modifications due to state guidelines.
Sign up Process & Fees
The club pro, provides instructional clinics at the club for all age groups during June and July. Clinic fees can be paid online when registering. Fees for tennis instruction are in addition to membership dues and cover all classes offered during June and July. Once you have paid your tennis clinic fees, the club administrator will email you a link to register for clinic sessions. Pre-registration is required for all clinics.
- We will limit the number of participants on the court. If there is an excess, we will setup a rotating schedule to accommodate.
- There will be no community water container, so remember to bring your own water bottle.
- Between each session, we will switch out balls and sanitize them and do a wipe down of any frequently touched area.
- Benches by the tennis area are for one person only. No one is to sit at the table by the courts.
- Parents/caregivers do not stay at the court. Please drop off your child and wait at your car.
Liz, April and Corinne are coming back. We are excited to offer weekend adult lessons and advanced teen lessons this year! Look for the opportunity for competitive play for all ages via GCTA throughout the Summer.
Start time has been modified to coordinate with swim practice end time.
- Ages 11 & up – 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Ages 9 & 10 – 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Ages 7 & 8 – 12:30 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- Advanced Teen – 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Ages 5 & 6 – 1:15 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
We have pickle ball rackets and balls to borrow at the front desk. Pickle ball is fun for the whole family; it’s like ping pong meets tennis. Here is a simple introduction video.
The 2020 Tennis Clinic Fee Schedule is:
Single Member $75 (plus tax) Covers clinic fees for a single members for the summer. The fee for Advanced Teen clinics is $100 (plus tax). Family Member $125 (plus tax) Covers clinic fees for all family members for the summer (must assign which member is covered at purchase).
Whether you’ve never played tennis before or you are an advanced skill level player, there is lots of tennis fun in store for you at Clinton Hills this summer!
Tennis Lesson Schedule
Adult lessons will start on June 8th and children’s lessons on June 10th.
* Please note evening sessions are subject to reschedule due to club events.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our tennis coordinator, Nicole Reblando at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday Pickle Ball informal matches 4:00pm
- Greater Cincinnati Tennis Association (ages 8-14) Register HERE (GCTA)