The implementation of the waitlist will be as follows for the 2019 season:
- The membership cap for 2019 has been set equal to the 2018 level of 330 family equivalent members (Family Membership = 1, Single Membership = 0.5)
- Prior to May 1st all new member applications will be placed on a waitlist in the order received.
- Beginning March 1st and ending May 1st the renewal window for 2018 active members and 2018 sabbatical members will be open. By renewing your membership to full active status, you will guarantee your membership for 2019.
- After May 1st a membership census will be taken and the number of membership openings will be determined. (Membership Cap of 330 family membership equivalents minus the number of family equivalent renewals paid)
- Based on the number of membership openings, active membership will be offered to waitlist applications in order of application date. Expected date for offers to begin is May 6, 2019.
- Offered applicants will have 7 calendar days to pay annual dues in full before their offer is revoked and active membership is offered to the next applicant on the wait list.
- 2018 active members that attempt to renew after the renewal window has closed on May 1st will be placed on the wait list with a $100 fee (applies as late fee), prior initiation fees will not be forfeited.
- 2018 sabbatical members may only be renewed as 2019 sabbatical with board approval on a case by case basis.
Wait list fees are non-refundable