- A family is considered two married spouses or their equivalent (a couple living in what they consider a durable relationship) and their children.
- A single parent and that parent’s children also constitute a family membership.
- A Family Membership can include a member’s own parents and grandparents, BUT only if those parents or grandparents live full time in the member’s home.
- Grandchildren of a member do not qualify under the member’s family membership UNLESS the grandparent has sole custody of the grandchildren and they live full time in the member’s household without the children’s parent(s) present.
- Young adult children living at home and not in school may remain on a Family Membership through age 21; after such time, the establishment of a separate membership with initiation fee is required. Full-time dependent students may remain on their parents’ family membership through age 24.
- Married children of a member and any of their children constitute a separate family even if they do live in the same household with a present member.
- Exchange students are included in your Family Membership at no additional charge; please email the membership chair with their information and length of stay.
Unattended Children at the Pool
- Member children age 12 and older may be left unattended at the club, while member children under age 12 must be watched by someone age 15 or older. Guest children under age 12 must be accompanied by an adult or a babysitter age 15 or older.
A Senior Membership is available to those members who qualify and request senior membership status before renewing their annual dues for the year. To qualify the member (all adults on family membership) must be over the age of 67 and have been a continuous member of Clinton Hills Swim Club for no less than 10 seasons. If eligible for Senior Membership Status please contact the club administrator at email@example.com to request your status change. Any request for Senior Membership Status after annual dues have been paid for the year will be effective the following season.